RCG and its Strategic Partners are one of the most reputed Multi-Discipline Engineering Service Provider specialized in Engineering Design from conceptual to completion, Project Management, Specialized Engineering Studies & Analyses, and Safety & Environmental Engineering. RCG and its Strategic Partners aspire to keep continuing its renowned presence in the Global Market through committing to “Integrity and Excellence”.
RCG has established a strong relationship with our clients through our commitment to fulfilling their needs. We add value to investors through our innovative and sustainable engineering solutions.
RCG has the capability to provide a fully integrated technical service throughout the lifecycle of a project, from the initial concept to completion. Our highly experienced engineering and management experts along with the support of strategic partners provide strong leadership with a clear commitment to quality and delivery.
Our sectors include:
1. Chemical & Petrochemical
2. Process and Manufacturing
3. Oil and Gas
4. Power Generation
Our Engineering Services include 4 Phases: Engineering, Project Management, Specialized Engineering Services, and Safety &Environmental Studies.
1. Process Engineering and Technical Safety - Upstream & Downstream Oil & Gas, Chemical / Petrochemical, Energy, Full lifecycle Functional Safety, Hazard Identification, and HAZOP Studies, SIL Assessment by LOPA, Risk Graph or Fault Tree, ALARP demonstration, COMAH Report Updates, Human Factors / PUWER assessments.
2. Mechanical& Piping Engineering - Fixed & Rotating Equipment, Pressure Systems Equipment, 2D & 3D Design Capability, Pipe Stress Analysis, HVAC.
3. E&I and Control Engineering - LV, MV & HV Power Distribution, Motor Control Centres, Earthing Lighting& Small Power, Specification& Design of Control and Safety Trip Systems, Specification & Design of Field Instrumentation, Safety Studies, Incident Investigation, Hazard Studies and Design, Reviews including all aspects of SIL and ATEX systems.
4. Civil/Structural Engineering - Structural Analysis & Design (STAAD Modelling), Multi Storey Building & Plant Support Steelwork Design, Civil Foundations, Drainage & Infrastructure
Project Management Phase:
1. Tender Package Preparation and Administration
2. Contract and Procurement Management
3. Project Execution Planning & Control
4. Construction Management & Supervision
5. Quality Management
6. Project HSE Management
7. Risk Management &Cost Control
8. Project Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Assistance
Specialized Engineering Services:
1. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
2. Stress Analysis
3. Surge Analysis
4. Heat Radiation Calculations
5. Finite Element Analysis
6. Design Integrity Study and Residual Engineering
1. Hazard &Operability (HAZOP) Study
2. Hazard Identification(HAZID) Study
3. Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
4. Formal Safety Assessment (FSA)
5. Design of Active& Passive Fire Protection Systems
6. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)